Keblinger

Keblinger

April Showers

| Monday, May 7, 2012
I am over the top to be able to feature this next designer, all the way from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Joji has been designing new and trendy looks for over a year now and she has got some outstanding looks that are her own creations.  I am so pleased to be featuring her newest patterns in a 4 pattern e-book,

She has not only created 4 unique patterns that I know I will knit all of them, she has photographed each one with such elegance and detail you will fall in love at first sight.  Take a look for yourself and see.








Rocio








I am sold just on her color choices alone!  Joji has really taken the theme of comfort, elegance and a garden look to a whole new meaning.  This e-book is a Ravelry Download that is fantastically priced at $15.00 US.

This is the kind of e-books that I like, I will knit every one of these patterns.  I could see myself adorned with any of these patterns accompanied by a white cotton dress for the summer.  I think any of these patterns would also make great summer knitting.  Something light that will not be to much for a summer knit in the warmer weather.  Each pattern is sold separately for $5.00-$6.00, if you so choose. 

I am more than excited to start knitting my Umbrella Cardi~ The patterns themselves are clear, detailed and really well designed.  Be sure to put this on your wish lists or better yet, download your copy today!!!

Make sure you take a look at Joji's other patterns and her Blog.


Thank you Joji for letting me review your e-book April Showers!!
 
April Showers e-book receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

For one of you lucky readers, you will win a copy of the e-book April Showers
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what pattern you like the best.
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday May 14th.


Remember, I have 3 Reviews this week!!!

26 comments:

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: May 7, 2012 at 7:35 AM said...

Beautiful patterns! I would start with the Spring Showers pattern and follow it up with the April Shawl :)

{ Knit Ma } at: May 7, 2012 at 7:37 AM said...

Rocio is my favorite. I think the others are really cute too... if I had the whole book I would look into the umbrellas one too :)

{ variegatedlife } at: May 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM said...

Now I *must* make Spring Showers-so flattering!

{ kleggett } at: May 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM said...

They are all wonderful. I would probably make Spring Showers first.

{ Hind DP } at: May 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM said...

I love the Rocio, the lace work on the back is beautiful. It looks like the perfect summer sweater.

{ Esther } at: May 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM said...

We love spending our evenings on the patio but it gets chilly at night, even in the midst of summer. April shawl or Rocio would be perfect for these occasions. I will keep my fingers crossed.

{ Estella } at: May 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM said...

Spring Showers first then Rocio - what amazing patterns.
emhknits on Ravelry

{ stephigordon } at: May 7, 2012 at 9:58 AM said...

I love Spring Showers and then April shawl - wow! Great patterns and colors! Thanks for the chance to win! Stephanie (I do follow your blog on Google Reader)

{ Megan } at: May 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM said...

Spring Showers and Rocio are my favorites. Thanks for the opportunity to wiN!

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: May 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM said...

They are all beautiful patterns. I really like Rocio. I would love to make all of them!

{ ohsusanna! } at: May 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM said...

Lovely designs. My favorite is the April Shawl

{ ashley_mann } at: May 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM said...

Love Rocio, so pretty!

{ oohfancypants } at: May 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM said...

I love Rocio!

{ Auntea } at: May 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

I love the colorwork umbrella sweater. Her color choices are so cheerful. Auntea (Ravelry)

{ wooliegirl } at: May 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM said...

I like the Spring Showers sweater and think I could tackle that one and not cry in fear :) of screwing it up!

{ Sarah } at: May 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM said...

I love Rocio and the umbrella sweater! Really, the whole book is lovely.

{ Jenny } at: May 7, 2012 at 6:01 PM said...

Beautiful designs!! I love the Spring Showers sweater, it looks like something light enough for a cool morning-- and something I could tackle. Thanks for sharing this designer!

{ annachis07 } at: May 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM said...

Rocio is my pick! I love the detail on the back.

{ Betsy } at: May 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM said...

My favorite is the April Shawl. I'm liking a lot of shawls right now.

{ yarnlovers.com } at: May 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

Rocio is the one for me.

{ Mks } at: May 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM said...

Spring Showers is my favorite. They are all beautiful!

{ Kathy } at: May 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM said...

Rocio is my favorite, although they are all so adorable!

{ Kathy } at: May 9, 2012 at 5:08 AM said...

Spring Showers is the one I'd make. Beautiful!

{ Shayla } at: May 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM said...

What a cute collection! I'd start off with the Spring Showers cardigan.

{ weaver } at: May 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM said...

I like April Shawl.. Great ebook.

{ Jessie } at: May 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM said...

I like Rocio best. Great knitted piece for desert weather.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews